I Find Comfort and Confidence in My Testimony

No matter what goes on in the world or what others say or do, I find comfort and confidence in my testimony.
I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world. All things are possible through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. The Book of Mormon is the word of God. It contains commandments and instructions revealed by God to his servants, the prophets. These prophets were called of God. We also have a prophet today who is President Thomas S. Monson. In addition to the revelation received by our prophet, we can also receive personal revelation. God hears and answers our prayers. I know the Spirit bears witness of the truth, because I have received witness that all these things are true.
I bear you these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Off the Marked Path

Come, Follow Me: First Sunday Counsel Meetings Note Taking

One Among the Crowd